CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Chloe Slideshow Extravaganza

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Feeling my age...

As I crawl around the floor at school with my students, and sit for several minutes at a time "criss-cross applesauce," I can't help but feel older or maybe just out of shape. I'm beginning to wonder what I'm going to do when Chloe comes home and I'm spending major amounts of time on the floor.

I've started exercising again and eating better hoping that will help. I am almost 40 (in December), and I don't want to watch her play...I want to play with her. Maybe yoga would help. :)

My court date is two weeks from today!! Think positive thoughts and say a prayer that we pass on the first try.

3 comments:

Bennett said...

I am praying............fingers and toes crossed. don't worry I am no where 40 and I am also a school teacher, and I think of the same thing everyday........I think it is just our nerves.....don't worry the aches and pains will be a distant thought as you love on that cute baby girl of yours

Celeste

Chris said...

Turning 40, I am right there with you! Don't worry, you are going to be having such a good time with that sweet little angel of yours you will be amazed at the energy and endurance you will have!! She is a doll. I am so happy for you. I can't believe it's just 2 weeks from your court date. I am thinking and praying for you!!!
Blessings,
Chris

Bennett said...

Hey wanted to say best of luck on your court date tomorrow.

I will be praying for you

Celeste