My October 1st court date was postponed until today. We passed! A wonderful friend of mine did not pass today. I'm very sad for her and her little girl. I'm hoping and praying her case gets sorted out soon.
I'm planning on going to get my little girl the first week of December.
Chloe Slideshow Extravaganza
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Passed court today!
Posted by Teri at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes Terri what wonderful news...I was keeping up with your journey and I am so happy with you....Yes!!! where is the pic...
Celeste
PICTURES PLEASE :)
Congratulation. I remember the feeling :) Incredible. Seems like all of the stress is gone and now the other stress of getting ready for Ethiopia start:) Great stress though .
I am so happy for you
Go get that baby girl....Hopefully we will be right behind you!
Congrats Teri. Let's see some pics!!!!!!!!!! We should be there the same time, but since we aren't with the same agency we may not see each other. Have a fantastic trip though (I know you will).
Post a Comment