Well the referral moment wasn't as grand as I imagined it. I was asked if I would like a two month old baby girl. Duh!?!? Yes, please.
That referral didn't work out. Her birth mom wanted to keep her. May God bless them.
The same email contained information about another two month old, who I will call Chloe since I have not made up my mind on her name yet.
I should get filed for a court date Monday or Tuesday. I can't wait to get a picture!
Chloe Slideshow Extravaganza
Sunday, June 29, 2008
I have a referral, I think!
Posted by Teri at 4:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow Terri, I know we have in our heads how this referral thing is going to go down, I have two versions worked out in my head, one w/me at work, and the other w/me at home when the phone call comes in........:) Well anyway, I am so happy for you.......wow that is fast.......the nursery looks good.
Celeste
Congrats on your referral! I will be praying for you to receive your court date in the days ahead so you can bring your little angel baby home this summer!!!
Prayerfully yours,
Christine
Awesome. Praying for a smooth court date etc. Congratulations!
Post a Comment