CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Chloe Slideshow Extravaganza

Friday, July 11, 2008

I saw pictures!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Grace at my adoption agency, I received pictures of my beautiful baby girl, Chloe this week. She is an angel! (both Grace and Chloe) I can't wait to hold her and cover her with kisses! (only Chloe) :)

Her name will be Chloe Amara Coker. Chloe means "blooming" and Amara is Amharic for "eternal." Coker means "one who works with chickens," but we don't have to mention that part. :)

I was hoping to make the rainy season cut-off, but my court date is October 1st. God willing I will pass on the first try. I'm planning to travel to Ethiopia on November 1st and return the 8th.

Only 4 months to pack!

2 comments:

Bennett said...

So Happy for you......Yes get to packing

Nikko and Matt said...

One who works with chickens. That made me laugh. We're still trying to figure our name out since Matt and I have a different last name.