CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Chloe Slideshow Extravaganza

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Discipline and laughter and Facebook

Chloe has been dumping her plate on the table, floor, herself, whatever for a while now. She only likes the food to be on the table or highchair tray. How do I correct something like this? When I tell her no, no, she just smiles and says hi. I take the plate away and she bursts into tears. When I give it back, she says datu (thank you).

Come to think of it, she smiles or laughs when I tell her no on just about anything. She usually listens pretty well, but there are sometimes she chooses to be stubborn.

I will not spank her. I'm against corporal punishment, so I'm trying to think of the principles in Love and Logic. If anyone has any input, it would be appreciated.

I've recently joined Facebook because a friend of mine said she was going to put pics of Chloe on her page and I wanted to see which ones she used. I started messing around and searching for people I have known over the years. It is so interesting. I found friends from junior high and high school, and places I use to work. It's fun to see how people have changed (or not) over the years. It's fun to see if someone will "be your friend" or not (still waiting to hear from a couple of people - fingers crossed :). It's a really great way to keep up with people.

0 comments: