Isn't it funny how changes happen in the summer? I guess they happen all the time, but it seems like more pop up in the summer. In the past during summer, I've changed jobs, had a miscarriage, separated and divorced, bought a house, sold a house, a friend's husband passed away, and my father passed away. And recently a friend got engaged and bought a home. Next summer I hope to be returning to Ethiopia to adopt my son. See? Changes.
I have a job interview in Illinois. It sounds like a wonderful opportunity. The principal I've been talking to keeps calling it a dream job. I love working with kids with autism and this would let me do that. If I get the job, I would have to sell my house here (and we all know how bad the market is right now). The weather would be nicer there. There is a large community there of people who have adopted from Ethiopia. As Chloe gets older, I'm finding I need more and more support from people who share my experiences.
Chloe Slideshow Extravaganza
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Opportunities
I'm also interviewing for a positoin witin my current district, so maybe that is the way to go.
I'm always praying that I follow in God's will for my life and that God shows me how to be the best mom I can be to Chloe. New opportunities have surfaced lately. I'm excited, but not sure if this is what I'm supposed to do. I don't want to move Chloe further away from grandma if its not the right thing to do. This might not even be an issue because I may not even get the job.
I need to nap while she's down. We have Gymboree today and I find that I can't dance and sing with one year olds unless I have a nap. :)
Posted by Teri at 7:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment