CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Chloe Slideshow Extravaganza

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sitting here waiting.

Well, at this point I'm pretty much just waiting and praying for October 1st - my court date. School starts back in a couple of weeks, so time should go pretty quickly once that happens. I pray every day that Chloe is healthy and loved every moment of every day. I pray for God to lead and guide me to be the best mommy I can be for her.

2 comments:

Bennett said...

Hello Teri,

Are you a school teacher too?

School starts for me Sept. 2

I can't wait until your court date, you give the rest of us hope and something to look foward to, being you are at the top of the list once courts reopen, I will keep praying for you

Anonymous said...

Hang in there girl! We will be there before you know it!